X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • martha851
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2019

VHD Recovery Software

I also would like to suggest another application which I have used recently for doing VHD recovery. Last, I lost almost everything on my laptop due to hard drive crash issue. I backup my data in .vhd file but due to somehow the backup file unable to show me any data. Finally my friend suggest me this efficient and effective VHD data recovery software which can efficiently repair and recover corrupted or deleted vhd files. By using this software you are able to recover images, documents ,attachments, zipped etc from corrupt VHD. Technical or non technical can easily use this tool. It has brilliant and enhanced easy to use user friendly interface. It can Support recovery from virtual drives based on exFAT, NTFS, FAT16, and FAT32 file systems.

Checkout it free demo version of this software which allow the users to recover data and see the preview of you all recoverted data in preview items. It ensure the users about it function and features.

Visit here to know more:- https://www.filesrecoverytools.com/v...-recovery.html
Working...