Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

To win a couple of times in a row, possible?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yerof
    EGS Registered
    • Jul 2023

To win a couple of times in a row, possible?

Hey, guys! I've been thinking about this lately. Do you believe it's possible to consistently win at gambling, like hitting a winning streak a couple of times in a row? I mean i know that everything depend on luck, but actually i am interested in whether there are people who are actually lucky?
  • Roar
    EGS Registered
    • Jul 2023

Interesting topic! Well, luck plays a huge role in gambling, but there are strategies for certain games that can increase your odds. What are you thinking about specifically?

Comment

• Terrometh
      EGS Registered
      • Jul 2023

I think it depends on the game. In poker, for example, skill and strategy can definitely improve your chances. But in something like slots, it's mostly luck. And even with skill-based games, there's always an element of unpredictability. For games of pure chance, there's no real strategy to change the odds. The house always has an edge, and it's designed to ensure they make money in the long run. People might get lucky and win a few times, but it's not something you can consistently replicate. I mostly place bets 4rbet, because there you winning chances depend on your knowledge solely

Comment

Working...