X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palmariums
    EGS Registered
    • Oct 2022

How can I create a 2D animated video?

I've been wanting to make an animated 2D style video for a long time, simple but beautiful, it's all for a popular science theme. Advise good animators who can help. For a long time I wanted to make an animated video in 2D style, simple but beautiful. Recommend good animators who can help.
  • augustusXge
    EGS Registered
    • Oct 2022

Look, creating animated videos is not done quickly and easily. It takes creativity and a lot of experience. It's hard to master if you've never done it before. If your project requires urgent creation of 2d videos then I suggest get quote for animated video and that will help solve your problem. They have helped me create visuals that have attracted even more clients to my business.

Comment

• ot11ss
      EGS Registered
      • Oct 2022

Good day! I decided not to sweat it and just bought these services. Since they had already done a couple of similar projects for me and I was top of the line from the results, since the projects were really good and relatively inexpensive.

Comment

• bedolaga
        EGS Registered
        • Dec 2022

Thank you very much, this is very valuable information for me. I am very grateful to you for sharing it with us.

Comment

• EricCartman
          EGS Registered
          • Dec 2022

Yes, thank you very much.

Comment

Working...