Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

What are the best messaging apps for Android and iOS that feature strong privacy and security

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IsaRachi
    EGS Registered
    • Jun 2022

What are the best messaging apps for Android and iOS that feature strong privacy and security

I’d say WhatsApp and Telegram.

WhatsApp has been recently falsely accused of having a backdoor that would allow Facebook (and anyone, really) to eavesdrop on conversations. The report appeared to be based on wrong conclusions.
  • MrHarun
    EGS Registered
    • Mar 2022

For me, the best messengers are WhatsApp and Telegram. Because telegram encrypts chats and does not share information with anyone, and watsapp is convenient for me to use to call around the world talking to friends and colleagues at work, as now many still work remotely. I think that gb whatsapp will still come first for me.

Comment

• Finnellio
      EGS Registered
      • Mar 2022

I am fairly loose on definition of popular. Though if I might expect to see requests for "follow me on" (twitter, instagram, VK, facebook, minds, gab, parler, tiktok, locals looks more like a forum but maybe, reddit might be afflicted by many of the woes of others but also could be a thing, pinterest, periscope, linkedin, snapchat, whatsapp) or see adverts on TV or radio (was wandering past a radio and heard tiktok advert) then yeah.

Comment

• foxximan
        EGS Registered
        • Aug 2022

Download Gbwhatsapp

For me, the best messengers are WhatsApp and Telegram. Because telegram encrypts chats and does not share information with anyone, and watsapp is convenient for me to use to call around the world talking to friends and colleagues at work, as now many still work remotely. I think that gb whatsapp will still come first for me.

Comment

Working...