Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

STACKED WoW Account:Eleven 1%Drop Mounts,11k ACH,61 toys, Invincible etc. Ebay Link as well

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navysarc
    EGS Registered
    • Mar 2017

STACKED WoW Account:Eleven 1%Drop Mounts,11k ACH,61 toys, Invincible etc. Ebay Link as well

Ebay Link(Contains 12 Pictures): http://www.ebay.com/itm/232277839033...84.m1555.l2649

Selling my stacked WoW account with very rare weapons, achievement s, items, toys, eleven 1% drop mounts, and tons of other rare things owned by less than 5% of entire player base. Account is STACKED and was appraised at this price via 3rd party and though maybe steep I'm hearing and considering offers.Please don't waste my time.

Seller’s Note(Reading Highly Recommended!)

********* I am taking extra precautions to conceal identities of characters to prevent someone I know or who knows my toon from recognizing and possibly causing a compromise of account, I do this to ensure neither party is affected. I have sold e-goods before(albeit of much less value not requiring an ebay listing) and the exchange works like any other ebay transaction with the exception of much more care taken to protect the seller and buyer. You will receive the battle.net password upon me removing all payment options on battle.net account and I will be taking necessary precaution post-transaction to ensure I am not tricked by me screenshotting exchanges, change of email will be first done by me using winning bidder/purchaser’s email provided(BEFORE PURCHASE IS SENT) me via ebay messaging to give me proof account is no longer in my name. Once you commit to buy and AFTER purchasing you will be given a correct password and encouraged to change it to your desire. I have taken these precautions for the safety security and ease of mind of both parties. I am parting from account simply because the game isn’t the same to me as it was when I was still a college student and in the military and my motive is strengthened by the fact that I need to take care of debt I owe to clear credit and selling account will benefit me greatly. I will screenshot all exchanges and provide basis that I no longer have access to account for my own protection. I am the original owner and will provide all CD keys and transaction numbers associated with account to buyer before payment is sent*and I urge you to contact me before sending payment in order to prevent me having to cancel purchase. All guilds I am associated with have been left. Finally take in account anything that’s untrue about my account below in my postings is grounds for a refund therefore I have done research and taken care to ensure all facts.

***Account Features +
    ****** Anything not listed here but shown from ebay pics, you will receive. • Lvl 110 883ilvl Rogue(w/ BiS legendary Thunderfury Hidden Apperance), LvL 110 868 Demon Hunter(w BiS AoE Legendary) LVL 110 817 Mage Lvl 104 Hunter Lvl 102 Death Knight Lvl 102 Rogue LVL 80 Druid(with tabard of Scarlet Crusade) Lvl 71 Death Knight Lvl 66 Warrior
    • 41 Total Heirlooms, Heirloom Hoarder Achieve, Heirloom Mount(lvls 1-110 usable mount) All heirlooms with exception of some plate which scale 1-100 scale to 1-90. Also have A Hellscream dagger for rogues which scales to 90-100.

• 41 Total Character Titles(Including Bloodsail Admiral, A PVP Feat of Strength Title, and a WOD event title.)

• Nearly 11k Achievement points including Fashionista(transmog appearance achievement a new feature in wow that lets you transmog appearances account wide) on all slots. Glory of the Ogrimmar Raider, Glory of The Thundering Raider, Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider,15+ Exalted Reputations, Hidden Potential Achievement for Demon Hunter/Rogue, AOTCs and many more.

• Mounts a total of 153 mounts(Eleven 1% drop mounts) with many rare dungeon drop, raid drops and achievement mounts including 1% Drop Reins of Astral Cloud Serpent, 1% Drop Invincible’s Reins, Rare WOD Drop Sunhide Gronnling, 1% Drop Fiery Warhorse Reins, 1% Drop Blue Proto Drake, 1% Drop Swift Zulian Panther, 1% Drop Swift White Hawkstrider, 1% Drop Pureblooded Firehawk,1% Drop Black Primal Raptor, 1% Drop Red Primal Raptor, Bone-White Primal Raptor Extremely Rare Cache Drops: Garn Steelmaw, Giant Coldsnout. ALL SEVEN Rare Mount Drops in Draenor, 1% Drop Reins of Raven Lord, Alchemy Mount that turns you into a Dragon: Sandstone Drake, Engineering Mounts: Sky Golem and Both Factions Chopper, Swift Lovebird, Rare Pandaria Drops: Jade Primordial Direhorn, Slate Primordial Direhorn, Hard to get Achievement Mounts including: Armored Skyscreamer, Spawn of Galakras, Twilight Harbringer, Red Proto Drake, Corrupted Firehawk No Longer Obtainable Event Core Hound, Battle.net Store Heart of Aspects, Sunstone Panther, No Longer Obtainable Azeroth’s Choppers Horde Mount, Golden Lotus Exalted Crane Mount, Shado-Pan Exalted Tiger Mounts, Order of The Serpent Mount, Onyx Cloud Serpent, Burning Crusade Rep Mounts: Cenarion War Hippogryph, Dark War Talbuk, Hearthsteed and many various faction mounts both sides and ability to purchase all faction mounts including pandaren Alliance side.

• Reputation Including coveted reps amongst both rogues:Council of Exarchs Exalted, Frostwolves(Draenor) Exalted, Wyrnn’s Vanguard Exalted, The Klaxxi Exalted, August Celestials Exalted, Shado Pan Exalted Shado-Pan Assault Exalted, Golden Lotus Exalted, Order of the Cloud Serpent Exalted, The Black Prince Exalted, The Argent Crusade Exalted, Shattered Sun Offensive Exalted, Argent Dawn Exalted, The Violet Eye Exalted, All Alliance factions exalted.

• Appearances Fashionista on All Slots(Fabulous Achieve and Title) included but not limited too: every bloodfang xmog set and recolor, garb of the chosen dead(Trial of Valor Raid drop and ensemble) normal version and 0.3% drop LFR version for all leather wearers. Tabard of The Scarlet Crusade for all characters, HFC Mythic Rogue Tier and all tier lookalike pieces, replica shado pan helmet, Bloodsail Admiral Hat for all characters, Mists Of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor Cloth set pieces and transmogs, nearly every leather set from Pandaria for Rogues and Leather Wearers including highly sought out heroic throne of thunder rogue lookalike set completely finished, Wrath of Lich Tournament Horde Two hand sword Greatsword of Sindorei(Lore’themar Therons Weapon),Mythic Siege of Orgimmar set completely finished, Very Rare Gorehowl weapon of Grom Hellscream for all two handed axe/sword users. Very Rare Discarded Bow of Dagryn(Mythic) for all hunters, Entire OG Defias armor set for leather wearers!,tier 2 Dragonstalker set for hunters and Dragonstalker lookalike for all mail. Prideful Gladiator and Cataclysmic Gladiator Rogue Set both Factions.Very hard time consuming to get “Sinister Rouge Mask”, Expensive Stylin Purple Hat.Expensive Fireguard,Reborn sword,*Iron Soldier Saber all difficulties. Warlords Cloth Shadowmoon Cosmetic Set and Warlords Leather Thunderlord Cosmetic Set, Many HFC Mog Items all classes, Many BRF Mog Items All classes, hunter with extremely rare spirit beast cat Magria and many more.

• 61 Toys, 172 Pets Rare Vanilla toy Piccolo of the Flaming Fire, very coveted selfie camera, Very rare Orb of Deception(changes your race to another opposite faction race), Rare toy Orb of Sin’dorei(changes your race to blood elf.) Rare Warlords toy Outrider’s Bridle Chain( changes you to warsong orc for 1 hour) Extremely rare Super Simian Sphere(Turns you into a gorilla in a sphere). Have Battle.net Store Pet Lil Ragnaros, Boneshard, Chaos pup, Living Sandling x2 and many rare pets.
    • Legendaries: Warlords Legendary still on hand, Rogue Legendary Fangs of Fathers(Took 5 months to get, still on hand), Warglaives of Azzinoth on 4 Characters missing corresponding glaive. Legion Legendaries: Raddon’s Cascading Eyes on DH, Mantle of Master Assassin on Rogue • 110 Characters 110 883 Rogue(875 Outlaw, 883 Assn) Very rare Thunderfury Hidden artifact appearance, Fabulous Achieve for Transmogging, Mantle of Master Assassin Legendary Best In Slot for all specs, 29 artifact power. Current Tier 19 Four Set Bonus. Also has very hard to get “common” name for any server!110 868 Demon Hunter Glaives of the Deathwalker Hidden Artifact appearance, 2 Set Tier 19 bonus, Fabulous mogging achieve, Raddon’s cascading eyes Best in slot for AoE Fight Legendary. 110 817 Mage, mostly in timewalking gear. Has great mogs from burning crusade to Legion! Very good project for one who wants to gear up a mage!

Any questions feel free to inquire about anything I may have missed by messaging me and I will respond in a timely fashion.
    Asking Appraised Price of $5472.56 USD via non compromised paypal
Working...