X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luther851
    EGS Registered
    • Feb 2019

Free Tool to Convert & Migrate EDB to PST Online

There are many tool available in market which can convert EDB to PST but i'm here to recommend you to try this edb to pst converter tool which i have been using for very long time and its work nice. Firstly i used its trial version and its work easily then i go for full version of this software which gave me full efficiency of work, this tool is specially made for convert instantly and instantly edb to pst in just few mouse click.

with this software you can get a easy recovery process to get out all different kinds of EDB File corruption issues which generate by default like as:- unavailability of internet, jet engine errors , software & hardware failure. Dirty shutdown errors, file size errors etc. You can choose multiple formats to convert EDB File Data like as: – PST/ EML / MSG and other. Users can transfer emails from Exchange Mailboxes with all elements like as: -properties/ journal/ calendar/ attachment/ appointment etc.

All users both technical and non technical users can easily use this tool without any technical skill because basic computer knowledge is enough for this tool. it is basically user friendly tool with advance features.

Visit here to know more:- http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/
Working...