X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason56
    EGS Registered
    • Nov 2022

My business strategy is bad

I think my business strategy is bad. I have a startup that can help me increase sales of my product. But so far I can't create a strategy for this idea. So I need to learn a lot of new information.
  • Marshall
    EGS Registered
    • Nov 2022

Well, I understand that you've already decided on a product, and now you need a strategy for selling, promoting, and so on. Strategy is one of the most important things because without it you are like a blind cat. I think this article can help you: https://goodmenproject.com/business-...est-practices/ . If you can't solve the problem yourself, I think you might need help from people who already have experience in this business, I think you should go to them.

Comment

• Max111
      EGS Registered
      • Nov 2022

Oh, I'm very far from business and don't know what you're talking about at all. But I see that you are people who do something and do not sit idly by. I just want to wish you good luck.

Comment

• sunchizes1
        EGS Registered
        • Mar 2023

Depilation is a popular cosmetic procedure that has become increasingly popular in recent years. For those looking for the laser hair removal NYC, there are many options available. This essay will provide a comprehensive guide to removal in New York, including the benefits, risks, and costs associated with the procedure. Additionally, this essay will highlight some of the top clinics in NYC.

Comment

• Dasik22
          EGS Registered
          • Jul 2022

Interesting things you describe here

custom software development poland

Comment

• Victius
            EGS Registered
            • Sep 2023

mental health app development

Comment

• Victius
              EGS Registered
              • Sep 2023

outsourced cmo

Comment

• Dasik22
                EGS Registered
                • Jul 2022

What is your approach to internet safety? Article https://secfense.com/blog/passkeys-f...ing-in-the-us/ is a comprehensive guide for US bankers, focusing on multi-factor authentication (MFA). This is a source of information that can significantly increase the level of security in the banking sector. You will discover key principles and technologies, especially FIDO - an innovative passwordless authentication method. Secfense, an expert in modern multi-factor authentication.

Comment

• Alvina23
                  EGS Registered
                  • Oct 2023

don't give. just do your best, try it agan
                  I'm thinking comic-con might be the place to look for Bin Laden this week. Easy to find 72 virgins there...

Comment

• Jannydoti
                    EGS Registered
                    • Apr 2023

My business strategy needs improvement, and I'm exploring the potential benefits of optimizing it through Curacao Company Formation, Registration services. Leveraging the advantages of a well-structured offshore entity in Curaçao could enhance the overall effectiveness of my business strategy, providing a more resilient and tax-efficient foundation for growth. Seeking professional assistance in Curacao Company Formation ensures a strategic approach to business operations and potential improvements in the overall business strategy.

Comment

• minon89
                      EGS Registered
                      • May 2021

The run 3 has something for every type of gamer, from casual gamers to seasoned professionals, offering everything from exhilarating thrills to pure delight. Are you prepared to encounter the exhilaration that endless running courses provide? Visit Run, our website, to experience the pinnacle of gaming expeditions.

Comment

Working...