X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jannick
    EGS Registered
    • Mar 2021

Path Of Exile: Rituals Review

Based on these recent statistics, it is clear that Path of Exile players are paying the price for the recently launched Rite of Passage league.

We love statistics, especially when they are crazy, like these latest games from Grinding Gear Games' Path of Exile. According to the second part of Grinding Gear's Ritual Stats report, players performing Rituals have earned 1 trillion tributes to date.

The first part of Grinding Gear's Ritual Stats report shows that PoE players have started 624,332,098 rituals since the Ritual League feature was added to the game in mid-January of this year. When the report was released ten days ago, it was estimated that 20,139,745 rituals had been performed every day since the start of the league, which is equivalent to more than 23 rituals per second.

According to the latest statistics in this week's report, it appears that PoE providers are not exactly slowing down either.

Ritual Alliance is a new challenge that requires a maximum of three rituals to be performed in each area of the game. After activating a ritual altar, a group of enemies briefly attack in a circular area around the altar. You must defeat all enemies in the zone to end the ritual, and successfully completing all the rituals in the zone unlocks menus that can be purchased with the tributes earned by completing the rituals. Of course, you can buy poe currency from SSEGold to save your time here.

It's a bit addictive to say the least, because the more rituals you complete, the better the rewards available (you'll often encounter exclusive rare items as well). But, of course, the enemies in the ritual circle also become more powerful, making the rituals more and more difficult.

After completing all these rituals, the 1,313,156,248,242 tributes mentioned make sense. Although it's still crazy, especially since the free MORPG hack-and-slash has only worked for Ritual League for over a month.
  • DouglasJohnson
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2021

I have a lot of experience in games. But I can say that almost all modern video games began to require additional payment for active gameplay. I never liked this. I thought and realized that I wanted something else. I found a gambling option - https://slottyvegas.org/ I can't just play and have fun here. I have a good chance of hitting the real money jackpot.

Comment

• AimeeHoben
      EGS Registered
      • Sep 2022

POE Currency is very important to players, and it is very difficult to get from the game. So in order to save time, many players will choose to buy POE Currency from MMOWTS. Because they offer cheaper prices, faster delivery, and better service.

Comment

Working...