X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mytril
    EGS Registered
    • May 2021

Best Gemstone Testing and Identification

Lab testing is very important before any gemstone or diamond is bought, it has to be certified from a good laboratory. Consumers should be wary when buying gemstones and diamonds and not fall prey to advertising tactics like celebrity endorsements, offers, and discounts; the only way to be absolutely certain is to demand an appropriate government lab certificate, which clearly states the authenticity of the gemstone and any treatments it may have undergone.
  • HelleryDuff
    EGS Registered
    • May 2021

Hey, i would like to recommend one of the leading gem lab GSI that i prefer for my orders and is trustworthy. They use advance tools that speed up procedures and delivery time without compromising quality. GSI https://gemscience.net/ offers sorting of melee, cut grade analysis, light analysis reports, origin testing of loose diamonds and gemstones. Reports are printed with differing formats, details, to meet client needs. it can be considered a one stop destination for a gemological education. Clients can rely on them for quality work, accuracy and integrity.

Comment

Working...