X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haromos
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2023

Retro Games

Lately, I've been feeling a strong sense of nostalgia, especially for the old-school retro games I enjoyed as a kid. I'm contemplating purchasing an N64 console to relive those cherished memories. What do you think? Is it worth it?
  • AnnaSokolski
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2023

Absolutely! The N64 boasts a fantastic collection of retro games that remain popular to this day. Its distinctive controller and impressive library of classic titles make it a must-have for any retro gaming enthusiast. You can even browse this link for Retro Gaming Store where you can purchase N64 games. So, indulge in some nostalgia and take a trip down memory lane with your N64 console.

Comment

• EvaVarhilion
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2023

Furthermore, it's worth considering the availability and cost of N64 games. Certain popular titles may be quite pricey, particularly if they are still in their original packaging or in good condition. However, there are also plenty of classic games that are more reasonably priced and widely accessible.

Comment

• keeptune
        EGS Registered
        • Apr 2023

There are also a ton of vintage games available that are widely available and more affordable.
        moto x3m

Comment

• Noah101
          EGS Registered
          • Sep 2023

Just keep in mind the potential costs of the console and games, as they can vary. Enjoy your papa's games gaming nostalgia!

Comment

Working...