Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Master drk/pup/geo/smn/thf/war asura well geared. (11 other 99) 5/5 malig remas / su5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Animeboy1984
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2020

Master drk/pup/geo/smn/thf/war asura well geared. (11 other 99) 5/5 malig remas / su5

Hate to let go but have too many characters to juggle right now. This character has as the title says Mastered DRK PUP GEO SMN THF & WAR. Also 99 but not mastered is WHM/RDM/PLD/BST/NIN/COR/DNC/MNK/BLM/SAM/DRG. Most of these share gear with the mastered jobs so all it would take is a few hours farming CP and alot of these jobs would be geared to the teeth already.

Some notable gear worth mentioning is as follows. Xiucoatl R25 Type C, Draumstafir R25 Type C, Ragnarok 119 Afterglow, Apocalypse lvl80, Tauret dagger, Assn gorget +2 R23/25 Type A, Assn Gorget Type A r15/r15, Pup Collar Type A R15/R15, Abyssal Bead Neck +1 Type A R20/R20, Tons of ABJ +1 Gear (Apogee +1 set, Ryuo +1 set, Rao +1 set, Adhemar +1 set, Multiple Lustratio +1, Multiple Carmine +1, Argosy +1 set, Multiple Amalric +1 etc) Tons of augmented weapons for different jobs all done correctly. Herc Gear for PuP is almost perfect, spent a ton of time and money to get them all STP+10/11 etc.
    5/5 Malig Gear (so no having to go through that headache and you can do what I did and use the THF here to help alts get the set)
    Omen Accessories are pretty well done for DD jobs.
    Niqmaddu Ring, Illabrat Ring, Regal Ring, Sherida Earring, Enmerkar Earring, Anu Torque, Kishar Ring, Adad Amulet, Knobkierre, Shulmanu Collar, Lugalbanda Earring, Yamarang, Utu Grip,
    Geas Fete - Tons of gear from there, basically anything needed for the jobs mastered I have (Telos Earring, Genmei Shield, Reiki Yotai, Reiki Cloak, anything NIbiru worthwhile etc) (can browse through photo for specifics)
    HTMB - All the good stuff is pretty here, Gere Ring, Freke Ring, Malig Gear & Malig Weapons / Earring, Hjarrandi Helm & Breastplate the list goes on.
    Ambu Gear tons of +1 / +2 including - Mummu +2 Set, Meghanada +2 Set, Taliah +2 Set, Some Hiza +1 /+2 (again specifics in photos)
    AF - Tons of +1/+2/+3 check out photos for specifics.

The PUP is 100% done, you do not need a single thing for it. It will tank / dps anything in game you want it to. THF is pretty good to go if you wanted to throw a rema on there you can but Tauret / Skinflayer destroys anything. DRK has ragnarok and if you spend a few hours will have APOC finished as well and there is nothing else really needed on that. SMN If you wanted you could upgrade a piece of two of AF to +3 and it would be good to go, Nirvana is not needed as with the SU5 maxed I fall just short of dps vs Nirvana SMN (wouldn't hurt but I wasn't spending the time to do it). War is pretty much good as well, just needs a JSE Neck and it's ready to roll into anything. GEO currently sits at 918ish combined GEO skill so if you want to farm CP for an alt, do anything end game it is more than capable of it. I got all the pieces to get it past 900-915 to make it very effective.

All missions are currently done except for Seekers I am currently on The Merciless One (it is far enough to do everything in game). But the dreaded WOTG is complete along with all other missions.
    Bastok Rank 10
    ROV - The Last Verse
    COP- The Last Verse
    Assault - Nyzul Isle Investigation
    TOAU- Eternal Mercenary
    WOTG- Lest We Forget
    ROV- A Rhapsody for the Ages
    Currencies-
    Bayld- 619322
    Mweya Plasm Corpuscles - 136325
    Escha Silt - 916593
    Escha Beads 50,000
    Sparks- 99999
    Deeds- 100
    Copper vouchers Stored- 79
    Cruor- 724501
    Traverser Stones- 4094
    Voidstones - 1810
    Unity Accolades 99999
    Tons and tons of Rem Tales stored as seen in photos.
    Merit Pts 40

Trust Upgrade quest all 3 have been completed. The list of current Trust is in the photos (92 i believe) (couldn't upload 6th photo but if need to know which ones just ask)

This character has gotten me through every single aspect of the game. There is not much needed but still plenty to do depending on the route you take it.

PAYPAL ONLY & Must have good ratings.
    $700 Friends & Family

I have all Original Owner Information and I believe you are paid up for another 2 weeks or so ( i will have to double check). Server XFER is available if you so choose to want to leave Asura. If any other questions feel free to ask.
    Forgot to mention since PUP has all gear, alot of the accessories transfer over to -DT taken for Geo Luopans so you have that pretty much complete.
    Attached Files
  • Animeboy1984
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2020

Sold

Comment

Working...